Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

A new beginning

Well, it has been more than a year and a half since I've decided, no, been necessitated rather, to hop back in the glorified cesspool of vanity and depravity, or as some bloggers unleashed a fierce PR war to obtain it, the proverbial blogosphere.


Alas, as of this writing, I have no inkling of intention of reliving my halcyon days as a narcissistic connoisseur of grim fantasy novel, underrated Japanese animation and blockbuster video game franchise. Nowadays, I'm just a narcissist.

Case on point: this post heralds the upcoming subjects I shall peruse with my world-renown sharp wit, sadly bereft of sarcasm or any sort of acrimoniousness , that is completely irrelevant from my interests hitherto. What is it? Gender Equality, that's what. As much as I'm predisposed to begin a long-winded discussion about how society's humane progression hinges on how men treat the opposite gender, everybody would be better off just reading my hard won e-learning modules.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home