Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

XBOX 360 CAN BE FIX?!

Do you still remember the defining moment you bought your XBOX 360? The first time you held it the controller in your hands. The first time your fingers get itchy to pull the trigger on some fragged dickhead on Halo 3. Well I do. And hell, I also still remember the first time my 360 caught those dreaded 3 lights. I remember hitting the 360 repeatedly in hopes of knocking a chip or two to make it work. I remember going back and forth to the local shop every saturday night for a fix. I remember covering in towel sheets. I remember hanging it. I remember.... well you get the idea.

Back then, I wasnt really sure what went wrong in 360 (maybe Satan's minions are at work again), except for one thing, it was in some deep shit. So like any 3RROD victim, I did all what I can to get it going again. But I have my limits, Im just a human after all. I gave up and just threw my 360 on the sidelines and months later, I bought a ps3.

And finally there came a time my handle flew over, and I badly wanted to introduce my 360 to Mr. Sledgehammer but just in the nick of time, while I was surfing the Internet, I stumbled upon another self-proclaimed 100% guaranteed fix for those 3 damn lights. So I told myself, "why the hell not?"

Believe it or not, the damn fix worked. And after 1 week, it still does. You can only imagine how euphoric I was. I couldnt be more thrilled to start catching up in Halo 3, playing Left 4 dead and facing the relentless Horde on Gears of War 2. I stand before you know for one and only one reason, to share the wonders of the existence of an actual fix. To anyone who gives a damn to give their 360 another shot, here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5axYHeG4Xeo

I know the video can be obscure to the novices out there and opening it can be a really hassle, but after you crank that X Clamps, your 360 will back on its feet before you know it. If you dont know squat on the what the guy is talking about, get your dad or brother to help you. If you do everything right, God will cast off those demons back to kingdom come and let play your 360 again! You have my word.

GOOD LUCK!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home